1.Twice inspections each day.
2. Check the UPS uninterruptible power supply display control operation panel, confirm that the display units on the liquid crystal display panel are in normal operation, all the operating parameters of the power supply are within the normal value range, and there is no fault or fault in the displayed records. Alarm information, check whether each signal lamp works normally.
3. Record the operation, voltage and current values of UPS uninterruptible power supply every day, and deal with problems in time.
4. Listen to whether there is any suspicious change in the noise during operation. If it is a power frequency machine, pay special attention to the sound of the input and output isolation transformers of the UPS. When there is an abnormal “squeak”, there may be poor contact or inter-turn winding insulation. bad. When there is a low-frequency “cymbal sound”, the transformer may be biased.
5. Observe whether the filter screen of the fan is blocked.
6. Keep the outside of the battery clean.
7. Check the operating state of the battery pack: the operating temperature rises, and the battery does not heat up when it is in the floating state. If it is found that individual batteries are hot, they should immediately check the cause and deal with it in time. If the entire battery group is found to be hot, first check the operating state of the battery (There is a certain temperature rise in strong charge or discharge), whether the floating charge current is too large or the external micro-short circuit occurs in the battery pack, etc., if the problem is found, it should be dealt with in time.
8. Check the connection points of the battery pack, whether the contact is tight, whether there is oxidation, and apply petroleum jelly.
9. Visual inspection: whether there is mechanical damage, whether there are small animal corpses in the equipment; whether there is conductive dirt or dust inside the equipment; whether the accumulated dust affects the heat dissipation.
10. Measure the voltage of the battery pack and the voltage of the single cell once a month. The voltage of each battery should be 13.5-14V. If the voltage of the battery is found to be low or uneven, deal with it in time.
11. Simulated mains power loss test: consciously let the battery discharge to the DC bus. After the operation is normal, immediately restore the AC power supply. The battery should be able to automatically cut off the discharge circuit. The operation time of this test does not exceed 5 minutes. Ensure that the UPS uninterruptible power supply Output, uninterrupted, simulated power loss test once every three months.
12. Check the capacity of the battery once a year. There are two purposes for checking the capacity of the battery: to understand the actual operating capacity of the battery; to activate the battery pack once to make the battery capacity uniform.
13. Check the mains power supply every year, and take the method of disconnecting the main power supply and the backup power supply from the incoming line cabinet respectively to check the integrity of the incoming line switch.
14. Regularly inspect all the switching modules of the UPS uninterruptible power supply every year, and adopt the method of disconnecting the mains and bypass power from the incoming side of the power supply. While checking whether the switching function of the switching module is accurate, it also checks the inverter. Is the function normal. (The operation must be done according to the steps. When the mains and the bypass are both disconnected, the output power supply is always under voltage, which is normal).
15. The UPS control system should be checked regularly as follows: Check whether the display of the controlled display module is consistent with the operation, and the display is free of black screen and garbled characters. In case of this phenomenon, replace the display module as soon as possible; check whether there is any abnormal sound on the display control screen, if any Handle alarms and other abnormal phenomena in a timely manner; check the operation buttons of the display control screen to confirm that each button functions normally, switch to check the relevant functions and parameters, and report and deal with in a timely manner in case of abnormalities.
16. UPS uninterruptible power supply should avoid frequent startup and shutdown, and it is best to keep it on for a long time. If it really needs to be turned off, it should be turned on for more than 5 seconds after the shutdown.
17. Check whether the wire from the battery pack to the UPS is aging. If it is aging, replace the wire with the same current-carrying area in time, and try to avoid increasing the unnecessary wire length.
18. Check whether the mains has been in normal power supply. If the mains has been in normal operation, the UPS uninterruptible power supply has no chance to work, and its battery may be damaged by floating charge for a long time. Therefore, the UPS that has not been used for a long time should be artificially forced to work regularly, so that the battery can be activated, and it can also be checked whether the UPS is in a normal state.
19. Check whether the communication is normal, whether the data is accurate, and deal with the abnormal situation in time.
ProductsOffline UPS Line-interactive UPS DC UPS High Frequency Online UPS Low Frequency Online UPS Modular UPS Micro Data Centers Batteries Battery CabinetsVRLA & GEL Batteries Lead Acid Replacement Power Wall Battery Rack Power Storage Motive Lithium Battery Energy Storage System