(1) When using UPS power supply, strictly follow the relevant provisions of the manufacturer’s product manual to ensure that the sequence of live and neutral wires of the mains connected to the UPS meets the requirements.
(2) The main purpose of equipping a UPS is to prevent the computer from losing information and damaging the hard disk due to a sudden power failure, but some equipment is not afraid of a sudden power failure when working (such as a printer). In order to save the energy of the UPS, the printer can consider directly connecting to the mains without going through the UPS. If it is a network system, consider that the UPS only supplies power to the host (or server) and its related parts. This can ensure that UPS can be used on the most important equipment and save investment.
(3) Do not use the UPS for overload. The maximum load of the UPS power supply should be 80% of its nominal load (such as a 1000w UPS, the load is matched at 80% or 800W: 1000VA UPS is converted to 80W at 80% and then at 80% load rate 640W to match the load). If it is overloaded, it often causes breakdown of the inverter triode in the inverter state. In addition, when using a UPS, it is strictly prohibited to connect inductive loads such as fluorescent lamps, but only to pure electrical or smaller capacitive loads.
(4) Pay attention to the order of power on and off: Turn on the UPS first when powering on, and later (preferably 1-2 minutes later, let the UPS fully enter the working state) before turning on the power switch of the load, and the power switch To turn on one by one: the order is the opposite when shutting down, first turn off the power switches of the load one by one, and then turn off the UPS. The UPS must be turned on for a long time, and the load such as the computer must be turned on every time it is used. After use, just turn off the power switch of the load such as the computer.
(5) The power in the battery in the uninterruptible power supply may be exhausted or nearly exhausted for some reason. In order to compensate the battery energy and improve the battery life, the UPS needs to perform continuous and timely charging for a long time (usually no less than 48 hours, with or without a load) to avoid failure due to battery failure. Newly purchased or stored UPS should be charged for 12 hours before use. For long-term storage of unused UPS, charge it for 12 hours every 3 months. If it is in a high temperature area, charge it every 2 months. Use the UPS without charging it, which will damage the battery.
(6) Do not turn off and on the UPS frequently. It is generally required to wait at least 6 seconds after turning off the UPS power before turning on the UPS power. Otherwise, the UPS power may be in a “startup failure” state, that is, the UPS power is in a state with neither the mains output nor the inverter output Abnormal state.
ProductsOffline UPS Line-interactive UPS DC UPS High Frequency Online UPS Low Frequency Online UPS Modular UPS Micro Data Centers Batteries Battery CabinetsVRLA & GEL Batteries Lead Acid Replacement Power Wall Battery Rack Power Storage Motive Lithium Battery Energy Storage System