The MUST Research Centre, established in 1998 at Guangdong China, is divided into three distinct areas to support an intensive development program:
- Design area – where new UPS products are initiated and designed;
- Experimental area – where laboratories with sophisticated test and measuring equipment are used to test prototypes and analyse results;
- Test area – where accelerated life tests are conducted inside temperature controlled environments with actual “real-world” loads;
- With R&D investments over 6% of annual turnover, owns a R&D team consisted of more than 60 professional engineers and an advanced;
- Test Lab for products from 500VA to 800kVA.and also has been authorized more than 100 patents and software copyrights and other intellectual property rights.